32 Days on the Camino de Santiago: The Travelogue of a Total Amateur

32 Days on the Camino de Santiago: The Travelogue of a Total Amateur

B. inggris

Jane : Excuse me. Hello is anybody here?
Bill : Hello, who is there?
Jane : Hi, Bill, it's me Jane.
Bill: Hi, Jane. Sorry we are cleaning the house
Jane : Am I bothering you?
Bill: No, you are not. Come in.
Jane : What are you cleaning anyway, Bill?
Bill: We are doing general cleaning. We share the responsibility. I am cleaning
the window. Myboth little sisters are sweeping the floor, my brother is mopping the floor, my dad is washing
the car, and my mom is cooking for us. It is fair, isn't it?
Jane : It's fair enough. Anyway Bill, I want to tell you about the latest task from Mr. Widodo. Have you received it through our WA class group?
Bill : No, I haven't received it yet. Ok, willcheck it soon. Thank you Jane.

Questions:
1. Who is coming to Bill's house?
Answer:
2. What is Jane doing?
Answer:
3. What does Jane want?
Answer:
4. What is Bill's brother responsibility? Answer:
5. "Sorry, we are cleaning the house." What does the underlined word reter to?
Answer:

bantu ka..​



Jane : Excuse me. Hello is anybody here?
Bill : Hello, who is there?
Jane : Hi, Bill, it's me Jane.
Bill: Hi, Jane. Sorry we are cleaning the house
Jane : Am I bothering you?
Bill: No, you are not. Come in.
Jane : What are you cleaning anyway, Bill?
Bill: We are doing general cleaning. We share the responsibility. I am cleaning
the window. Myboth little sisters are sweeping the floor, my brother is mopping the floor, my dad is washing
the car, and my mom is cooking for us. It is fair, isn't it?
Jane : It's fair enough. Anyway Bill, I want to tell you about the latest task from Mr. Widodo. Have you received it through our WA class group?
Bill : No, I haven't received it yet. Ok, willcheck it soon. Thank you Jane.

Questions:
1. Who is coming to Bill's house?
Answer:
2. What is Jane doing?
Answer:
3. What does Jane want?
Answer:
4. What is Bill's brother responsibility? Answer:
5. "Sorry, we are cleaning the house." What does the underlined word reter to?
Answer:

bantu ka..​

Jawaban:

Jawaban

3.0/5

2

author link

Dews1881

Si Hebat

741 jawaban

1.2 jt orang terbantu

13. a. She wants to tell Bill about the task from Mr. Johnson

**"I want to tell you about the latest task from Mr. Johnson. He sent it to our email." Kalimat ini menjelaskan bahwa maksud kedatangan Jane ke rumah Bill adalah untuk memberitahu bahwa Mr. Johnson mengirimkan tugas terbaru melalui email.

14. b. What are you doing?

** Kalimat tanya tersebut menggunakan what yang berarti menanyakan tentang apa perihal dari suatu peristiwa yang sedang berlangsung => doing (lakukan/melakukan). Dikarenakan kalimat tersebut juga menggunakan verb-ng, maka ditambahkan to be yang sepadan dengan subjek you yaitu are

15. d. Where is she?

** Jawaban Siti di kalimat berikutnya adalah "She is on her way to be here", sehingga bisa dipastikan bahwa Rio menanyakan keberadaan adik/kakak perempuan Siti. Untuk menanyakan keberadaan kita menggunakan kata where atau dimana

16. a. Where are you going?

** Jawaban Rio di kalimat berikutnya adalah "I am going to see my father in the hospital", sehingga bisa dipastikan bahwa Siti menanyakan kemana Rio akan pergi. Untuk menanyakan tujuan kita menggunakan kata where atau kemana

17. c. Is she driving a car?

** Jawaban Siti di kalimat berikutnya adalah "yes, she is. She can't ride a motorbike", sehingga bisa dipastikan bahwa Rio menanyakan apakah adik/kakak perempuan Siti mengendarai mobil (selain motor, karena dia tidak bisa mengendarai motor)

18. c. Alex enjoyed his holiday with his family

** Jawaban berdasarkan kalimat berikut : "I spent my holiday there with my family, I visited pandawa beach and saw the sunset, it was so beautiful". Dalam kalimat ini bisa ditarik kesimpulan bahwa Alex menikmati liburannya dikarenakan kalimat tersebut bersifat negatif.

19. b. 2

** What do you there? adalah pola kalimat yang tidak lengkap dan salah. Bila kita ingin menanyakan tentang suatu kejadian sudah berlangsung di masa lampau, maka kalimat tersebut harus menggunakan pola past tense. Sehingga kalimat tanya yang benar adalah what did you do there?

20. d. It was an unforgettable moment

** It was so beautiful menjelaskan tentang keadaan positif (beautiful = indah). Option d adalah satu-satunya kalimat deskriptif yang bersifat positif dibanding dengan 3 option lainnya.

==== SEMOGA MEMBANTU ===